The MAD Lifestyle
Useful Equipment for Runners by Dan Chabert from RunnerClick
posted by: Dan Chabert, ultramarathon runner & owner of RunnerClick
It’s kind of funny, really. Running is one of the most accessible and affordable sports out there. It doesn’t require a fancy gym membership, years of personalized and technical instruction, or even all that much equipment, per se. Provided you have a safe place to run -- indoors or outdoors, it doesn’t really matter -- and a pair of shoes to wear, along with an unbridled enthusiasm to get out there and go after your goals -- you’re all set. You can run, you can call yourself a runner, and life is good.
Helping Future Olympians
posted by: MAD-HQ
MAD-HQ recently donated some massage goodies for the team of elite rowers that are aspiring to compete in Rio 2016 and Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games. They currently train at the Leander Club which has an unsurpassed record in rowing achievements. It is home to heroes such as Sir Steve Redgrave and Sir Matthew Pinsent, double gold medallists James Cracknell, Steve Williams and Pete Reed, and the champions of tomorrow.
Hurts so good! Foam rollers: what are they and why are they so good?
posted by: MAD-HQ
Foam rollers are increasingly used in fitness, Pilates and physiotherapy to improve strength, flexibility and balance, and are also used for myofascial massage and self-acupressure. Whether you’re looking to enhance flexibility, balance and strength, soothe muscles, or simply add some variety into your routine, a foam roller is a fantastic tool that can complement any workout.
- Economics of owning your own Pilates studio
- Hurts so good! Foam rollers: what are they and why are they so good?
- Melissa Breen: Align-Pilates A2R Reformer User
- Helping Future Olympians
- Setting up a Home Pilates Studio
- Breaking the UK Barriers for Pilates Instructors to offer Pilates apparatus sessions to customers in UK & Europe
- Useful Equipment for Runners by Dan Chabert from RunnerClick
- Aging Gracefully- Benefits of Yoga for the Over 60s
- An Interview with Berit Kauffeldt – ToeSox UK & EU Ambassador
- Melissa Breen - Monday Madness Routine!
- The Pilates Foundation 20th Birthday Weekend
- Yoga for a Healthy Spine