UK Standard Delivery
Deliveries are dispatched on a 2-4 working day "signed for" courier service using DPD, please allow 4-5 days from dispatch for the Highlands & Islands. Never miss a parcel delivery again by using the DPD app on your phone! Free to download, easy to use and contains a host of useful features including additional delivery alerts, so our customers can always get the best possible delivery experience. Smaller items are sometimes sent by Royal Mail. Please Note: Royal Mail packages do not need to be signed for.
For next day delivery you need to order before 1.30pm Monday to Thursday - note that although next day deliveries are fulfilled on time by our courier 90% of the time, this service is not guaranteed - in the event that you parcel is not delivered next day we will refund the next day element of your carriage (Note: you will not be refunded if the parcel could not be delivered on account of you not being there to sign for the parcel and have not made alternative arrangements). Please also note that we do not dispatch at weekends, nor are there any weekend deliveries. Occasionally we may deliver the goods in several consignments but if this is the case we will not charge any extra delivery for this. If we have not delivered the goods within 30 days of expected delivery then you may cancel the contract. We will refund any money paid by you. Please Note: We cannot offer a Next Day Service to Northern Ireland or Highlands & Islands.
Our courier company will attempt to delivery your parcel twice. If you have not left an instruction i.e. "Leave with neighbour at No 34" and you are out when the delivery is attempted (Mon - Fri 8.30am - 6pm) the courier will leave a card with the depot's number for you to arrange a redelivery. If you do not call, the courier will automatically try to deliver again within 3 days, if you are out again at the time of redelivery the parcel will be returned to us as undeliverable. To prevent this happening we advise you to; a) use a delivery address where there will be someone during the day b) assuming it is safe, leave us a delivery instruction in the "Delivery Instructions" box during checkout. We reserve the right to recharge for delivery at cost (if you still require the goods after a failed deliver) or in the event you wish to have a refund, to refund you less the actual amount paid by us for carriage (note for all but small items this is likely to be more than we charged you for carriage on your invoice).
EU Mainland Delivery
Small parcels up to 2kg will be delivered by EU small parcel service by Royal Mail. Larger parcels will be delivered by signed for courier service on a 3-4 working day service for most Northern European Countries and on a 4-5 working day service to Southern Europe. Cheaper delivery methods are possible and if you would like to get a quote for a different delivery method for a specific order please email or phone us for a quote.
EU Delivery Islands
Please note that our automated shipping calculations do not work for some of the Islands in the EU and for these we will have to email you a quote. Please copy your checkout into the contact box, which can be located on the Contact Us page, we will then be emailed your order and will calculate the shipping and send you an email to advise the cost.
Please be aware that in some case extra charges may apply to EU Islands.
Delivery to BFPO
We are keen to support the British Armed Forces and we do ship to BFPO addresses. However we regret that due to the requirement to use carriers that do not collect from us, we regret that we can only take BFPO orders over the telephone. Alternatively please email us with what you want and we can provide you with a quotation. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
UK (by price level):
RRP - UK Mainland *excl. Align-Pilates apparatus
- Standard (3-5 working days) - FREE
- Next Day (Next working day) - £2.50 inc. VAT
Trade - UK Mainland *excl. Align-Pilates apparatus
- Standard (2-3 working days) - £5.95 + VAT OR if order more than £100 excl. VAT delivery is FREE
- Next Day (Next working day) - £8.45 + VAT OR if order more than £100 excl. VAT delivery is £2.50 + VAT
Gold - UK Mainland *excl. Align-Pilates apparatus
- Standard (3-5 working days) - £2.50 inc. VAT OR if order more than £25.00 inc. VAT delivery is FREE
- Next Day (Next working day) - £5.00 inc. VAT OR if order more than £25.00 inc. VAT delivery is £2.50
All Levels - UK Highlands & Islands *excl. Align-Pilates apparatus
- Standard (2-3 working days) - £6.99 inc. VAT per box (max box dimensions: 100cm x 60cm x 70cm, max weight: 32kg)
(Guernsey & Jersey (ALL GE/JY postcodes)Northern Ireland (all BT postcodes), Scottish Highlands (FK17 - 22, IV1 - 39, K1-3, KW5-14, PA21-33,PA35-40,PH15-26,PH30-42) Scottish Islands (HS1-9, IV40-51,IV55-56,KA27, KA28, KW15-17,PA20,PA34,PA41-48,PA60-78,PH42-44,ZE1-3), Isle of Man (all IM postcodes), Scilly Isles (TR21-25)
(ALL INTERNATIONAL PRICES ARE PER BOX - (max box dimensions: 100cm x 60cm x 70cm, max weight: 32kg)
All Levels | Standard Delivery | 6-7 working days -
- Austria, Denmark - £9.83
- Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands - £8.00
- Bulgaria, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania - £21.00
- Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden - £14.00
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain - £11.00
- Norway - £21.00 + Customs Charge £25.00
- Switzerland - £9.83 + Customs Charge £25.00
- Bosnia, Serbia - £21.00 + Customs Charge £25.00
Align-Pilates Large Apparatus (All Price Levels)
Align-Pilates Large Apparatus England or Wales Mainland
- Road side, palletised delivery of A2R reformer (up to 7) or C1 Reformer (up to 10) or Cadillac (4-5 working days*) - £50+VAT to mainland England or Wales**
- * - We will call you to arrange
- ** - Self-Assembly Item. Takes approx. 1 hour per item. These items can be delivered pre-assembled on a pallet if requested. Each chair or Ladder barrel costs £20+VAT to assemble. Chairs (45Kg) & Ladder Barrels (51Kg) are delivered on pallets at £30+VAT each. Each pallet takes 2 assembled chairs or 10 flat packed chairs or 1 assembled Ladder barrel (51Kg) or 5 flat packed ladder barrels
Align-Pilates Large Apparatus Van Delivery
- Van Delivery - Installation and 1 MAN delivery for orders containing reformers & cadillacs is charged at £50+VAT for the first 50 miles & £1+VAT per mile thereafter (Mileage charged One-Way only) from WR11 1AD. London surcharge £15 + Vat charge or in congestion Zone £30 + Vat. If a 2 Man delivery is required please call and request a quote *We will call you to arrange*
Align-Pilates Large Apparatus International & Other Destinations
- International & Other Destinations Delivery - Please call for a quote
Carriage Costs for Deliveries outside the UK cannot be Guaranteed
Due to the complexities of our product and the method carriers charge for delivery (e.g. weight, volumetric kilograms etc) we cannot always guarantee that the automatically calculated cost will be sufficient to cover delivery, particularly where yoga blocks are involved. In the unlikely event this is the case we will contact you with information on the supplemental costs. If you are happy with the quote, the extra cost will be debited from your card; if you are unhappy, you will be issued with a full refund.
Damaged or Defective Goods
We endeavour to supply goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship. You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage and notify us as soon as possible if there are any problems so that we can arrange for their collection at no cost to you. We will at our option replace the goods or refund monies paid by you.
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Switch and debit cards and use a secure payment system operated by Sagepay. Cheques can be mailed to us made payable to The-Mad-Group (HQ) - please print out your order and send with payment. Please allow seven working days for cheque clearance.
Upon submitting an order using our automated shopping basket system you will receive an E-Mail order confirmation, you may also print your order confirmation at the end of checkout and can log back in to reprint it at a future date. Please check that the details contained in this email are correct. If there are any mistakes, please email us immediately. In the unlikely event of us being unable to fulfil your order or part thereof, (due to having sold out of a selected item), or there being an error in your order we will advise you as soon as it is possible. If payment has been made on an order that we are unable to fulfil we will immediately refund payment by the same method as your payment was made.
VAT & Duty
The prices shown on the product pages include UK VAT (ex-VAT prices are in brackets, where applicable) at a rate of 20% (VAT No. UK 164182414). VAT is added automatically in the shopping basket for UK & EU* customers (*EU customers with a valid Euro VAT ID will be exempted from VAT upon entering their VAT code during the checkout). VAT will be deducted for orders placed from outside the EU. Local Taxes & Duties for those outside the EU are the responsibility of the shopper or recipient in the country of destination.