Delivery prices vary according to account type.
Please login, scroll down to the footer of the website & click Delivery to see your updated page.
*Our shipping definition of UK delivery includes the UK Mainland but does not include; Scottish Highlands and Islands, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man, or Northern Ireland. Prices below exclude Align-Pilates Large Apparatus Delivery, please see our Align-Pilates Delivery section for more information.
We aim to dispatch your order as soon as possible, please allow 3-5 working days for UK Mainland deliveries and an extra 4-5 days for UK Highlands & Islands. Deliveries are dispatched on a “signed for” courier service using DPD. Please note delivery time can range between Monday to Friday 08:00 - 22:00 for a DPD delivery. Never miss a parcel delivery again by using the DPD app on your phone. Free to download, easy to use, and contains a host of useful features including additional delivery alerts, so our customers can always get the best possible delivery experience. Smaller items are sometimes sent by Royal Mail. Please note: Royal Mail packages do not need to be signed for.
Standard (SSP Customers):
Orders below £15.00 - £3.00
Orders above £15.00 - FREE
For next working day delivery, please order before 13:30 Monday to Thursday. Our next working day deliveries are fulfilled on time by our courier 90% of the time however, this service is not guaranteed - in the event your parcel is not delivered by the next working day we will refund the next working day element of your carriage. (Please note: You will not be refunded if the parcel could not be delivered on account of you not being available to sign for the parcel and/or have not made alternative arrangements).
Please also note we do not dispatch at weekends, nor are there any weekend deliveries. Occasionally, we may deliver the goods in several consignments but if this is the case, we will not charge any extra delivery for this. If we have not delivered the goods within 30 days of expected delivery, then you may cancel the contract. We will refund any money paid by you.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer a Next Working Day Service to Northern Ireland or Highlands and Islands. Additionally, delivery prices for Scottish Highlands and Islands, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man, or Northern Ireland will occasionally need to be recalculated after an order has been made on the website. If this is the case, we will contact you before dispatch to inform you of the additional cost.
Next Working Day (SSP Customers):
Orders below £15.00 - £5.50
Orders above £15.00 - £2.50
- Guernsey & Jersey (ALL GE/JY postcodes)
- Northern Ireland (all BT postcodes)
- Scottish Highlands (FK17 - 22, IV1 - 39, K1-3, KW5-14, PA21-33,PA35-40,PH15-26,PH30-42)
- Scottish Islands (HS1-9, IV40-51,IV55-56,KA27, KA28, KW15-17,PA20,PA34,PA41-48,PA60-78,PH42-44,ZE1-3)
- Isle of Man (all IM postcodes)
- Scilly Isles (TR21-25)
Large apparatus includes Pilates Reformers, Cadillacs, Towers, Chairs & Ladder Barrels. We have a friendly team of installers available to deliver and fully install your Pilates reformer and equipment in your Studio, gym, or home. We also offer a kerbside delivery option where we deliver your equipment on a pallet, meaning you would need to lift and assemble the equipment yourself. If you would like to inquire about our installation and delivery pricing options, please contact us on 01386 425923.Kerbside:
- Pallet deliveries are made to a kerbside location
- The driver will not enter your premises. The delivery driver will only unload the pallet via tail lift, they are not permitted to move the delivery into the property so 2 physically capable people must be onsite to take the delivery.
- A Kerbside Delivery can be on a specified day, but we are not able to specify the time. AM/PM deliveries are possible, but at an additional cost - please call us for a quote on 01386 425923.
- We must be informed prior to the delivery if there are any restricted access for Articulated Lorries, as we can request a smaller van. If we are not informed in advance, the courier will not be able to deliver and you (the customer) will be liable for additional delivery charges.
- We can only deliver pallets to:
- Ground level locations
- On solid surfaces that facilitate pump truck operation
- On flat ground or gentle inclines
- Kerbside Pallet Delivery charges:
- Single pallet - £70 inc. VAT to UK mainland England or Wales (includes Ladder Barrel, Combo Chair & F3 Reformer)
- Double pallet - £140 inc. VAT to UK mainland England or Wales (includes all other large equipment)
- Our 2-Man delivery options will provide you with the delivery of your product and full installation service. No additional help is required.
- Orders containing Reformers and Cadillacs are charged at £127.20+VAT for the first 60 miles and £2.12+VAT per mile thereafter from WR11 1AD to UK mainland England or Wales addresses
- Note: this mileage charge is one-way only
- Any 2-Man deliveries to London address there is an additional surcharge of £15+VAT, or if within the Congestion Zone £30+VAT
- 2-Man delivery is only available on a quote basis, please call us for a quote on 01386 425923
- Our 1-Man delivery option will provide you with the delivery of your product and installation service. Please note: a physically capable person will be required to help lift equipment into position on the installation and delivery day.
- Orders containing Reformers and Cadillacs are charged at £90+VAT for the first 60 miles and £1.50+VAT per mile thereafter from WR11 1AD to UK Mainland England or Wales addresses.
- Note: this mileage charge is one-way only.
- Any 1-Man deliveries to a London address an additional surcharge of £15+VAT will apply, or if within the Congestion Zone £30+VAT
- 1-Man delivery is only available on a quote basis, please call us for a quote on 01386 425923
- For any International deliveries and other destination addresses, please call us for a quote on +44(0)1386 425923.
Please note you may be subject to import duty - see our EU Customers page for more information on delivery and customs information following Brexit.
For all other EU countries, please call us on +44 (0) 1386 425920 or email [email protected] so that we can obtain a shipping quote for your order.
EU Mainland Delivery:
- Parcels will be delivered by courier service which takes approx. 6-7 working days to be delivered from the date of dispatch
- All international shipping prices are calculated per box (max. box dimensions 100cm x 60cm x 70cm & max. weight: 30kg)
- The shipping price per box is as follows;
- Austria - €11.40
- France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain - €9.28
- Italy - €12.76
- All other countries must contact us by calling +44 (0) 1386 425920 or emailing [email protected] to obtain a shipping quote
- Please note carriage costs for deliveries outside the UK cannot be guaranteed. Due to the method carriers charge for delivery (eg. Weight, volumetric kilograms, etc.) we cannot always guarantee that the automatically calculated cost will be sufficient to cover delivery. In the unlikely event, this is the case we will contact you with information on the supplemental costs which you will need to pay before the goods are shipped.
- Please note the following information for DPD deliveries; they may leave the goods with a neighbour even if it has not been specified. Please see their statement below covering this: “Unless the Customer notifies the Company (DPD) in writing otherwise and such notice is formally acknowledged in writing by the Company shall be entitled to deliver the Consignment to a Neighbour of the Consignee's address, a concierge at the Consignee's building, or a Pickup Location within the Company's delivery hours and, for the purposes of Condition 8(b), transit of the Consignment shall be deemed to have ended at the time of delivery to such Neighbour or obtaining a signature from a concierge or other recipient, leaving the Consignment at the Consignee's building or the Pickup Location.”
- For further information on their Terms and Conditions of Carriage, please DPD's Terms & Conditions.
- DPD have added to their contact free delivery process recognising some people may be self-isolating and unwilling or unable to open their door to receive parcels. They have a range of delivery options for everyone:
- Customers can download the DPD app and set their delivery preferences to leave in a safe place.
- If you don't have the DPD app you can select Leave Safe in their in-flight options if you've allowed DPD to do so.
- You can now leave a note on a front door telling DPD where to leave the parcel and their drivers will take a photo.
- Without the leave in a safe place instruction, drivers will not deliver the parcel.