Product Warranty for Consumers
The MAD Group (HQ) Ltd Consumer Warranty
In line with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 all MAD product (Fitness-Mad, Pilates-Mad, Boxing-Mad and Yoga-Mad) are warrantied against manufacturers defect for a period of 12 months. This does not cover wear and tear. All products that are distributed by The Mad Group (HQ) Ltd but are not branded as MAD are covered by their brand specific warranties.
Please follow the link to our commercial warranty terms; www.mad-hq.com/product-warranty-commercial
The following claims/costs will not be covered under the warranty;
- Wear and tear – the warranty is not a warrant that the life expectancy of the product is greater than the duration of the warranty as this is usage dependent
- Neglect or use of the item in a manner other than intended for such a product
- Specific Exclusions
- Cosmetic damage to paint or vinyl finish to include chipping or flaking on products such as (but not limited to) Kettle Bells and dumbbells. Or any minor cosmetic damage that leaves the product functionally sound.
- Throwing or dropping of products that don’t specifically cite this usage including, but not limited to, kettle bells, dumbbells and weighted bars and slamming of medicine balls will invalidate any warranty claim.
- For products designed to be dropped or thrown such as Slam balls these must be thrown against an appropriate gym floor i.e. rubber or EVA. Products damaged against concrete, tarmac, hard or rough surfaces will not be covered in the event of damage.
- Any damage to flooring, mats or products containing rubber or latex caused by regular exposure to direct sunlight, heat or moisture sources or where the care instructions have not been correctly adhered to is excluded.
- Carriage or installation costs are excluded.
In the first instance any warranty claim should be detailed in writing together with photographic evidence and sent to email@example.com. Following this further evidence to validate the claim may be requested, including a request to return the faulty goods for inspection - under no circumstance should these be discarded prior to settlement of the claim, without written authorisation from The Mad Group (HQ) Ltd.
If the item is confirmed as faulty due to a manufacturing defect within the period The Mad Group (HQ) Ltd will repair or replace the item at our discretion. In the event of repair or replacement the balance of the warranty will remain from the original purchase date.
For all warranty queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1386 425920